4.27.2009

frustration.

I'm just a little frustrated by the amount of work I've been producing lately...it's not...it's not up to par with what I want...yeah not at all. I want to change that. Now. Yes, even while school is wrapping up and I'll have finals and papers to write (like today, ew). I'm tired to feeling so stagnant...I hate it. I don't feel like I'm living up to my potential, nor am I really achieving what I think I _need_ to be achieving...it's...agh...yes. Bad. I want a job. Someone give me a concept art job.

Self portraits and sketches I did this weekend in the Plaza area of KC this weekend...oh and I used a random character generator which came up with "vast red librarian." She's vast and a librarian...perhaps not red, but that's only because I don't have red pencils or markers or anything. **shrug**

eth.





No comments:

Post a Comment